My 101 in 1001 List
1. Finish creating my 101 in 1001 list. (84/101)
2. Take public transportation. - Done
3. Go to a play/musical. - Done
4. Go to the drive-in movies.
5. Rent a lake/river/beach house. - Done
6. Visit a museum. - Done
7. Take 10 hikes at various locations. (8/10)
8. Lose two pant sizes or 35 pounds. (25/35)
9. Do something for someone else that is completely unselfish. (2/2) - Done
10. Sew a new “park” blanket.
11. Pay off credit cards. - Done
12. Visit 100 random blogs and leave comment(s). - Done
15. Knit myself a scarf.
16. Knit winter hats for both my children. (0/2)
17. Take my kids to the movies. - Done 1/14/12
18. Put together our will, living trust or whatever it's called.
19. Make my own Christmas Cards. - Done
20. Take pictures of items when completing them, if possible.
21. Do a charity walk/run. - Done.
22. Re-pierce to second holes in my ears.
23. Make a pickle.
24. Go horseback riding.
25. Try 10 new recipes. - Done
26. Buy a new camera. - Done
27. Go to a professional sporting event.
28. Take my kids to the tide pools. - Done
29. Watch my wedding video. - Done
30. Get a record player.
31. Take a drive with an unplanned destination. - Done
32. Do something that scares me. - Done
33. Re-paper my kitchen shelves.
34. Visit Catalina Island. - Done
35. Go to an air show. - Done 6/11/11
36. Fly a kite. - Done
37. Donate blood.
38. Buy something off etsy that I think is cute. - Done
39. Get a pedicure. - Done
40. Put all of my recipes on cards and file in my recipe box.
41. Stay at a Bed and Breakfast. - Done
42. Get a tattoo.
43. Get a watering can. - Done
44. Buy a shredder.
45. Donate 50 items. - Done
46. Eat at a restaurant I’ve never tried before. - Done
47. Use my bread maker.
48. Send a card to a random address.
49. Go to a Farmers Market. - Done
50. Keep car clean for 1 whole month. - Done
51. Collect 6 china tea cups with saucers. (4/6)
52. Make an apron.
53. Put all photos in albums.
54. Update photos that I have hanging in frames in the whole house. - Done 01/21/12
55. Finish painting Luke's dresser.
56. Pop up a tent in the backyard and sleep overnight.
57. Finish remodeling our bathroom.
58. Go on a real date (with my DH). - Done 1/13/12
59. Make a pie from scratch. (This includes the crust.) - Done 7/4/12
60. Make and can salsa.
61. Make jello gigglers. - Done 7/3/11
62. Replace bathroom towels. - Done
63. Go camping, just the 4 of us.
64. Keep my niece overnight. - Done 1/15/12 and 1/16/12
65. Make homemade applesauce. - Done
66. Make pretties (hair clips) for Trinity. - Done 7/4/11
67. Clean out, organize and put away new tupperware. - Done
68. File, shred and organize file draws - Done.
69. Clean out and organize junk drawer. - Done
70. Get 5 decorative items for my home. (2/5) Done 4/17/12, 04/23/13
71. Buy new photo albums.- Done 6/7/12
72. Go all out for my DD 5th B-Day Party. - Done 4/24/12
73. Expand my Scrapbooking Hobby. - Done, I think making a Kit Club DT totally counts and I have been working on creating Layout and Card Sketches.
74. Travel locally to a town I've never been. - Done
75. Sew my DD a dress. - Done 4/26/12
76. Make Ice Cream. - Done
77. Do something to decorate outside. - Done 6/24/12
78. Paint at a pottery store.
79. Get a professional massage.
80. Make brownies from scratch. - Done
81. Make gravy from scratch. - Done
82. Create Busy Bags for my kiddos. - Done
83. Create a jar for a year of fun, accomplishments, etc...and read at the end of 2013. I really should come up with a better name for this one. :)
84. Take a real family vacation. Far enough to get on a plane.
85. Get a manicure. - Done
86. Plant a garden, from seed. - Done
87. Do zumba, at least once. - Done
88. Get a facial. - Done
89. Buy a composter and start composting.
90. Take Trinity to get a pedicure(toes painted).
91. Try eating 5 new foods.