Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh Monday, Monday, Monday...

Here we are again Monday. I hope everyone had a great weekend and are having a happy Monday. My son's big first birthday party was on Saturday. My sister and her hubby stayed the night and were planning on going to the lake Sunday with some friends of mine. Well, needless to say it rained and they ended up not going. Which turned into all day at our house and breakfast, lunch and dinner again. I had a wonderful time and it was great hanging out with all of them. However, I didn't make it to my monthly crop on Sunday and got no scrapping in. Hopefully this week goes better and I'll have some new pages out soon.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a terrific weekend with friends. Everything looks great. Don't worry about pages not matching, I like that they are all different, don't even care if they clash! Hehehe. Enjoy, mess it all up. :o)

    ReplyDelete