Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Been Sick. YUCK!

So, I haven’t been on-line much this week. My hubby has been out of town on a guy’s fishing trip. I decided to take Mon-Wed off from work and get some creative stuff done and have fun with my kiddos. Well, my plans didn't work out like I had hoped. All of us have been sick and I started feeling better just in time to go back to work today, of course. Well, here I’m busy working away. I did manage to get one page done but couldn't stand long enough to get a picture of it. Hopefully now that I'm feeling better I can post it tonight. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Awww, sorry your sick, Jess.Even worse when it takes up your holiday time. Take care of yourself, K?
    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better now - I'm visiting from Swap-bot. I'm a scrapbooker too - been doing it now for about 10 years. Truth to tell I take photos of "things" just to do a page or two. cheers Beverly Bling

    ReplyDelete