Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

10 Blog - A Must See

I signed up for "I'M A BLOGGER, FOLLOW ME!!!" on Swap-Bot. After visiting all of these sites it showed me how many talented people there are out there and the interesting lives other people live.

1. Ramble Time - Reinvented She rambles about everyday life and posts some pretty cool pictures to boot.

2. >>>---OA---> A very creative and inspiring artist of ATC and other bits too.

3. The Craft Pad A talented lady with an eye for all paper crafty items and then some. Right up my alley is her blog showing off all of her wonderful work.

4. Mad About Pink Now this girl has an eye for interior design. And, pink of course.

5. Vintage Terrace 2 She has an amazing garden of flowers. And, seems to find the time to craft too.

6. Lil Miss Polkadot Is a fun blog with nice sewing projects and bits of fun topics too.

7. I Could Make That  Fun ideas for new crafts. This blog made me want to leave work and go home and try something new. She makes everything looks so fun and easy.

8. Simply Crazy Life  A nice blog about everyday LIFE. The bad, the good and the fun along the way.

9. Cricut Critter  Another scrapbooker and California girl like me I had a lot of fun exploring and enjoying her blog.

10. Dissolved Girl A fun site about someone who seems to truly enjoy Swap-Bot and blogging about it. With a fun eye for shoes.

4 comments:

  1. I followed some of those blogs listed too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following some of these too. I have loved this swap even though I haven't had chance to do a post like this myself yet. Believe it or not I was admitted to hospital and diagnosed with a heart condition this past week. It's insane!

    By the way this is Anne aka missanne from the 'I'm a Blogger, follow me' swap on swap-bot. Great to be following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS!!! I started following you right away, but I totally forgot to post here! You have some really pretty pics on here, and I love the elephants on the card below- very cute!
    I'm sorry about the confusion vis a vis the swap bot swap!
    Cheryl / Sezouli / Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make great stuff! And this a nice post and gesture for fellow bloggers.

    Monique (StickerLady)
    Swap-Bot...Blog-me-up-baby

    ReplyDelete