Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Weekend Layout

Here is my LO that I did at the crop on Saturday.  Normally I get at least 2 sometimes 3 done but I spent more time chatting away then working.  But, great conversation and getting out of the house always makes for a good time.  The sketch is from Stuck?! I don't know what it is but I love their sketches. 
I thought it was my home computer that made my pictures do this.  I guess now my work computer is doing it too.  Sorry you have to look at my work sideways.  :(


2 comments:

  1. That looks adorable.

    Great job!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! sorry that my first comment never came through. I have a feeling that my fingers got to tapping a little to quickly? I am following you as you can see in the followers. oh, I am from the swap blog!

    ReplyDelete