Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Adding more:
73. Buy new photo albums.
74.

My Work In Progress Items:
25. Try 100 new recipes. (17/100)
We made 2 more muffins this weekend, apple and peach. 

I picked up some broccoli on Saturday at the store.  Trinity likes broccoli but for some reason I hardly ever cook it.  It's a great source of fiber which I have been trying to get more of each day.  Voila, stuffed chicken breast, which happens to be one of my favorite things to cook. 

12. Visit 100 random blogs and leave comment(s). (72/100)
On my hunt for some new healthy muffin recipes I came across this blog How Sweet Is It.  My muffins turned out ok.  She has several other recipes that I think I'm going to try.

50. Keep car clean for 1 whole month.
LOL, I'm only on day 2 but so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment