Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Coming Soon...Blog Hop

I'm super excited!!!  The wonderful Nikki Sivils donated the Gingerbread Land Collection Kit to the Sketch4All DT.  Mine arrived today and I have to say I'm totally impressed and loving it.  I couldn't wait to get home and dive in.  


The blog hop is running through November 12th -15th.  There will be prizes and the DT will be showing off their cards we made with this wonderful kit and we will be donating them to a good cause.


Stay Tuned...

2 comments:

  1. This blog hop sounds like a lot of fun! I have ner participated in a blog hop:) Have enjoyed looking at your blog!
    Kraftkj swap bot love comment blog 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Comment Blog ♥ (4)Piimanyx (2/3)

    Hihi, gingerbread man ♥ There are so cute ♥ Envy to eat their !

    ReplyDelete