Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Surprise, Surprise

8. Lose two pant sizes and stay in the single digit clothing size. (1/2)

Before I stepped on the scale I was prepared for whatever it said.  Over the last few months I haven't had the extra funds for my yoga classes.  Plus, with the holiday food and treats I thought for sure I gained some weight.  To my huge surprise I lost another 3 pounds.  I'm sure it's just that muscle turning in to fat but at this point I'll take what I can get.  I've lost a total of 23 pounds.  I put on a pair of jeans one size smaller than my norm and they fit.  Talk about jumping up and down (burning more calories ;).  Another 20 more and I think it will be perfect. 

I know that I said this when I lost the first 10 pounds but I thought 23 pounds would look like more.  But, knowing that I'm healthier is actually what is the most important part.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! That is wonderful for you - can you send some of your motivation my way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with your weight loss it's really not an easy thing to accomplish so I applaud you and wish you all the best with it in the future.
    CookieCrumble (swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete