Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Got Bit By The Creative Bug

70. Get 5 decorative items for my home. (1/5)

I got bit by the creative bug and almost by a spider.  I put together a spring time wreath for my front door a few weeks back.  I finally got around to taking a picture this morning.  Since it's fabric it needed a little fluffing up.  I took it off my front door and fluffed it up with my hand and put it back on my door.  I saw something on the fabric and almost grabbed it when I realized it was a spider.  I don't know why I was so surprised to see a spider but I was.  This is my first ever wreath hanging and it never even crossed my mind that a spider would want to live in it.  Now I know better the next time I pick it up.  Minus the spider what do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment