Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Funday

I'm having an awesome Sunday.  Thanks to some help from my big sister and our friend Crystal.  I invite my friends over for a yearly tea party which was today.  After everyone left and the kiddos went down for naps I hung out on the couch with my hubby for 2 hours.  Then I thought I really should get something accomplished I came in my scrap room and made my MIL a mothers day card.   My husband will BBQ tonight, gotta love the spring weather.  Hope you all are having a awesome Sunday.

May Sketch: S4A.
Scrapdango Crowned Challenge: Bling

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a really good tradition to start.. but I think I will do it with my daughters to celebrate current and 'future' mothers. What did you serve... just tea.. or some finger foods?

    Maggie
    (soyprincesa2- Swap-Bot)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for asking.

    I have my tea party every year in May for my birthday. We have a variety of tea and food. I love to cook and bake from scratch and like to make everything myself. But some years my sister and/or friends will bring something. This year my sister brought scones and our friend brought broccoli salad and dessert.

    We have several types of flavored tea, water with lemon, scones, muffins, fruit, tea sandwiches, salad and dessert. Plus, jams, lemon curd, etc... I always make cucumber tea sandwiches but mix up the rest of the things each year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the party sounds like a great time. You make lovely cards! Rosie@swapbot

    ReplyDelete