Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

June...Lift Me

I created this layout for my monthly sketch challenge at The Scrapping Nook.


Not to be full of myself but I LOVE how this layout turned out. Which of course got me thinking about my monthly challenge at Sketches 4 A11.  This month I'm doing a lift me challenge.  Do you like the burlap stars with a button, banner with twine and the colored staple, tag with die cut or mist and bling???  You don't have to lift my complete layout just a portion of it.  Let me what part you lifted.


Details: 
Your project must be new as of today.
The challenge runs from today, June 1st through June 30th Noon PST.
You can combine with any other challenge on this site or another site. 
Layout, card, tag, off the page project.  Whatever strikes your fancy as long as you follow all the other guidelines.
Please post your photos and comments here.  Also tag in the gallery:  Lift Me

3 comments:

  1. Great layout and page. I might try that out for one of my pages.

    *sammylouise40*
    Blog Comment Hop #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout you created. I think the stars with the little button accents are adorable.

    Jennifrchula1 follow me #13

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and clever layout. The banner design is one I love and recently started making full sized ones for the holidays :) I especially enjoyed the focus on one important photograph. From Follow Me #13 at Swap-bot

    ReplyDelete