Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Tennessee Water Fun

Happy Monday Everyone!  

Today I'm sharing a layout I did for The Memory Nest and Little Bit of Scrap.  


We just took a family vacation to Tennessee and went to the community center in Spring Hill.  We has so much fun I was even able to snap a few pictures of the hubby smiling.  Which if you follow my blog at all  you would know that pictures in general of him doesn't happen very often and getting a smiling one is like seeing a unicorn. 


My interactive element is my hidden journaling underneath the photo of my son. 


I used Sketch #7 from the 2 Broke Girls Blog - Spice & Sugar Sketch A Thon.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Fun layout! Love the interactive journaling! And how nice you were able to capture your husband in a picture! :) Thanks for playing along with us at 2 Broke Girls Scrap!

    ReplyDelete