Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Organizing

I didn't get much crafting in this weekend but I did spend sometime organizing my scrappy corner and my kiddos room.  Not to mention my cousins baby shower, a friend visiting from out of town and cleaning the house.  I started on a baby girl chipboard album and I should have pictures posted soon (hopefully).

My BFF is getting married this weekend about 5 hours so it's going to be a crazy weekend head.   Road trip.  I'm very excited to get out of town and having a little family vaca. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh weddings! I love weddings, and i'm planning my own so I'm always really into seeing other peoples' ideas. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you were busy! Hope you enjoy the time away from home and the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OoOoO Ditto to Catherine.
    Have a great trip - friend's weddings are always the best! Can't wait to see pics on your return.

    ReplyDelete