Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Second Set: 5 questions for my blog......

Here is my second set of questions. 

Hi! Here are my questions for you :)

1. what was your dream when you were a child (like 10 or st) and have you manage to fulfill that dream?
That's a hard one I don't really ever think I had a big dream for my life at that age.  I never was one of those kids.  Sorry not much of an answer but it's the truth. 

2. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be and what would you be doing?
If I could be anywhere right now I would be with my children.  On a vacation playing in the water, sight seeing, doing crafts and exploring.

3. If you would have to lose one ability what would it be? (Choosing from hearing, seeing, touching, speaking, tasting)
If I had to chose one I think hearing.  Because at least you can learn sign language, use the internet and text.  So, you could still be able to communicate with some people.  But, I think losing any of those would be very hard.

4. What craft would you love to try out?
I would love to learn how to knit.  This is something that I plan on learning one of these days.

5. If you would have to chose just one dvd, cd and book, which would it be?

Hmm, just one of each.  For the dvd I would have to say Singing in the Rain for sure my all time fav movie.  CD anyone of Reba McEntire's cds and a book could be anything by Luanne Rice.

Thanks Riechan for the wonderful questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment