Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Challenge

A New Year has begun and what a wonderful way to start out is with a new challenge.  For this new year I thought it would be fitting to have a challenge of re-purposing/upcycling an item of items on your project.  Turning something old into something new.  Here are two cards I created.


The ribbon on the first card came off of a new shirt.  I don't ever hang my shirts by those strings and they are in the way when I wear the shirt so I just cut them off and save them.  It was the perfect color for this card. 

I received these amazing Prima flowers from Stacy Harper-Watson.  I used the packaging these two flowers came in for this card.

2 comments:

  1. hello! This is mkrick127 from swapbot for the blogging into 2013 swap. Really cool blog! I'm a big fan of paper crafts too. And these cards you made are really cool. I never thought about taking old things and turning them into a craft.

    ReplyDelete