Thursday, April 11, 2013

Painting Party

My kiddos LOVE to paint. I picked up these cute wooden cutouts; ladybug and a dinosaur. Then they went to town painting away. Once dry a added some magnets to the back and we have them displayed on the frig.

 I had this amazing collection of Bo Bunny - Surprise! that I got from The Scrapping Nook. I'm in love with the bright and fun colors.  Totally right up my alley.  But I was having a complete design block.  When that happens I love snooping around the web for a sketch.  I went to one of my favorite sketchy sites, Sketches In Thyme. They happen to be having a Design Team call.  You should go over and check it all out. 



5 comments:

  1. such a fun layout to go with some super-fun pics! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and colorful! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Good luck!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your participation in Sketches In Thyme, gorgeous LO! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun time! Love the papers and washi tape. Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch Love the layout. I am your newest scrappy GFC follower. Stop by and say hi.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete