Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Painting Party

My kiddos LOVE to paint. I picked up these cute wooden cutouts; ladybug and a dinosaur. Then they went to town painting away. Once dry a added some magnets to the back and we have them displayed on the frig.

 I had this amazing collection of Bo Bunny - Surprise! that I got from The Scrapping Nook. I'm in love with the bright and fun colors.  Totally right up my alley.  But I was having a complete design block.  When that happens I love snooping around the web for a sketch.  I went to one of my favorite sketchy sites, Sketches In Thyme. They happen to be having a Design Team call.  You should go over and check it all out. 



4 comments:

  1. such a fun layout to go with some super-fun pics! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and colorful! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Good luck!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time! Love the papers and washi tape. Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch Love the layout. I am your newest scrappy GFC follower. Stop by and say hi.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete