Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October Design Team Sketch Challenge and Sept. Winner!!

The reveal is now up at The Scrapping Nook for the October Sketch.  Check it out to see this months winner and the full reveal from the Design Team.

Here is this months sketch.


Here is my example with a couple close ups.
 



I've been so busy creating for the design teams that I'm apart of I haven't created anything for challenge sites.  So I also included Twisted Tuesday Challenges - Heavy Metal.

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, Jessica. Love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout; love the embellishments you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is GREAT! Lovely way to showcase some photos and preserve some memories!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Love the little cameras throughout! Perfect! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me feel like I should get into scrapbooking again. I think it would be a lot easier if I did challenges with the layouts already designed for me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thelittlegreenden: I totally agree. I think I scrap more than previously because of the design teams that I'm on and needing to create new layouts and other stuff for challenges.

      Delete
  8. Great layout!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our TWISTED TUESDAY challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete