Adding more to my list.
22. Re-pierce to second holes in my ears.
23. Make a pickle.
24. Go horseback riding.
25. Try 100 new recipes. (0/100)
26. Buy a new camera.
Started but not complete, yet:
1. Finish creating my 101 in 1001 list. (26/101)
I'm 1/4 done with my list. Finding 101 things was harder than I thought. I don't want to get to crazy because I wanted to make sure that I can and will do all of the things on my list.
12. Visit 100 random blogs and leave comment(s). (9/100)
Completed 9, 91 to go.
25. Try 100 new recipes. (1/100)
My first new recipe was Crumb Cake and it was delish! I made it for company and they even asked to seconds. Yummy!
7. Take 10 hikes at various locations. (1/10)
We went to the Santa Rosa Plateau. It's only about 15 - 20 minutes from our home and perfect for the kids. My kids are still little so they can't really hike up big hills. This place was more trails, streams and bushes.