31. Take a drive with an unplanned destination.
32. Do something that scares me.
33. Re-paper my kitchen shelves.
34. Visit Catalina Island.
35. Go to an air show.
20. Take pictures of items when completing them, if possible. (4)
25. Try 100 new recipes. (3/100)
I have completed two more of this one since last time.
One: Chocolate Chip, Almond and Coconut Cookies
I offered to bring something to a BBQ at my BIL & SIL house. My son wanted to help. :) In my opinion these turned out fabulous.
Two: Baked Oatmeal
Now this turned out ok. Not good or bad. If you have a ton of oatmeal in your cupboard, like me, then this is a great way to use it up. Nice quick breakfast for something different.
29. Watch my wedding video. - COMPLETEDOk, this was freakin' hilarious. My sister surprised us and had her friend video our wedding so it wasn't a professional with editing. I'm not complaining but this is an important part of the story. Originally when the DVD's were given to me that weren't formatted and we couldn't watch the videos. Then he fix them and my sister told me to make sure they worked now. I checked and yes both worked but I only watched a second or two of both DVD's. I didn't watch the whole thing, until the other day. My friends and family are comical from the advise, speeches, the flower girl and reception dancing. THANK YOU to my big sis for having this done. I can't wait to watch it again one day.