LOL, I have been one busy girl working on my list. ;)
36. Get a professional massage.
37. Donate blood.
38. Buy something off etsy that I think is cute.
39. Get a pedicure.
40. Put all of my recipes on cards and file in my recipe box.
41. Stay at a B&B.
42. Get a tattoo.
43. Get a watering can.
44. Buy a shredder.
45. Donate 50 items. (0/50)
46. Eat at a restaurant I’ve never tried before.
47. Use my bread maker.
48. Send a card to a random address.
49. Go to a Farmers Market.
1. Finish creating my 101 in 1001 list. (49/101)
9. Do something for someone else (5 different people) that is completely unselfish. (1/5)
I lost my mom almost 5 years ago. She was one of the most caring people that I have ever known. Whenever I had a question, needed directions or just a sounding board she was the one that I would call. Losing her was extremely difficult and she will NEVER be replaced.
Anyways the point of my #9 on my list. My friend Keri who I only met 2 years ago is truly wonderful person and reminds me of my mother. Sweet, kind, understanding, honest and genuine. She had been there for me over these past few difficult years and is a true friend. I wanted to do something for her because she is so important to me. It's not much but here is a little something that I picked out for her.
11. Pay off credit cards. (1/2)
Granted I have a LONG way to go on the other credit card but this one is complete. We have paid off about $6,000 in the past 3-1/2 years. It has been extra hard because my DH has been on/off working the past two years but it has been a big time goal of mine to get 100% credit card free.
12. Visit 100 random blogs and leave comment(s). (12/100)
Here is a very cool ones that I came across, http://www.thenheathersaid.com/, http://paisleystudio.blogspot.com/ and http://fountainescapades.blogspot.com/.
20. Take pictures of items when completing them, if possible. (5)
35. Go to an air show - 6/11/2011.
This past weekend we went to the Hemet Ryan Air Show. I have never been to an air show before so I had no idea what to expect. I did bring water for us all and a sandwich size bag of gold fish, raisins, animal cracker and dried apples for the kids. I wasn't sure what they would let us bring in so I didn't want to over pack. When get there we noticed people brought in chairs, blankets and full size ice chests. When we go next year I'll know what to pack. But, even though unprepared we had a great family outing.