Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Scrap Card


I used a sketch for the "2nd card sketch June Challenge" at Sketches 4 All.  This sketch to my surprise was a lot harder than I had expected.  But, I do like the end product.  I'm mailing it out to a friend of mine today.

The minute I saw this sketch it made me think of this months challenge happening over at Scrapbookers Anonymous.  Normally I only do a layout for them but this month I'm going to get to submit a card as well.  Which  makes me super happy.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card... love how you layered the PP... simple and neat... lovely... Thank you so much for playing along with US over at SA... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Jess. Your friend is lucky to receive that card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card,great way to use them scraps up. Thanks for joining in with the card challenge at SA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely and lively card, Jessica! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete