Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Over The Hump

I can't believe I'm over the half way hump. Hooray!!!

Adding more:
50. Keep car clean for 1 whole month.
51. Collect 6 china tea cups with matching saucer. (0/6)
52. Make an apron.
53. Put all photos in albums.
54. Update photos that I have hanging in frames in the whole house.
55. Finish painting Luke's dresser.
56. Pop up a tent in the backyard and sleep overnight.
57. Finish remodeling our bathroom.
58. Go on a real date (with my DH).
59. Make a pie from scratch. (This includes the crust.)
60. Make and can salsa.
61. Make jello gigglers.
62. Replace bathroom towels.
63. Go camping, just the 4 of us.
64. Keep my niece overnight.
65. Make homemade applesauce.
66. Make pretties (hair clips) for Trinity.
67.

In Progress:
51. Get 6 china tea cups with matching saucer. (1/6)
I don't like to only post one or two new list items so I wait until I have a few.  When my Great Grandma Trautwein passed away I got one of her china sets.  We have moved a few times and several pieces have been broken.  :( 

Once a year for my birthday I host a tea party and use great Grandma T's set.  I thought it would be fun if everyone had a different tea cup.  I had mentioned it to my MIL and apparently she remembered.  We recently spent a 3 day weekend camping up in Kernville, CA.  They had this cute tiny shopping area with antique stores, ice cream parlor and a huge grassy area.  My MIL told me that she wanted to buy me a cup for my new collection.  I was so surprised and generally touched.  I felt like a kid in a candy store.  It was super hard for me to decide but here is the one I picked.


12. Visit 100 random blogs and leave comment(s). (13/100)
Chasing The Now without a doubt is my favorite blog that I have ever came across.  She blogs about her everyday life, food, exercise, etc... I have a feeling I'll be back to see her again. 

Completed:
32. Do something that scares me.
The smart cookie that my big sis is, told me after we got back from our camping trip, that I should of added white water rafting to my list.  I totally should have because it is something that I have wanted to do but never thought I would.  After I hung up with her I got to thinking I did complete one of my items without even realizing it, LOL.  #32 Do something that scares me.  I tend to stick to things that I'm comfortable with.  Us falling into the water, the part of rafting that scares me the most, definitely checks this one off my list.

6 comments:

  1. That's a fun list! A lot of things to look forward to!

    I checked out that Blog...Maria is so cute! How neat they live in Japan, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! And as I've always said your MIL rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through swap-bot and now I'm following you. As I browsed through your blog, this beautiful teacup set caught my eye. It's lovely!

    -Yadiris

    ReplyDelete