50. Keep car clean for 1 whole month.
51. Collect 6 china tea cups with matching saucer. (0/6)
52. Make an apron.
53. Put all photos in albums.
54. Update photos that I have hanging in frames in the whole house.
55. Finish painting Luke's dresser.
56. Pop up a tent in the backyard and sleep overnight.
57. Finish remodeling our bathroom.
58. Go on a real date (with my DH).
59. Make a pie from scratch. (This includes the crust.)
60. Make and can salsa.
61. Make jello gigglers.
62. Replace bathroom towels.
63. Go camping, just the 4 of us.
64. Keep my niece overnight.
65. Make homemade applesauce.
66. Make pretties (hair clips) for Trinity.
51. Get 6 china tea cups with matching saucer. (1/6)
I don't like to only post one or two new list items so I wait until I have a few. When my Great Grandma Trautwein passed away I got one of her china sets. We have moved a few times and several pieces have been broken. :(
Once a year for my birthday I host a tea party and use great Grandma T's set. I thought it would be fun if everyone had a different tea cup. I had mentioned it to my MIL and apparently she remembered. We recently spent a 3 day weekend camping up in Kernville, CA. They had this cute tiny shopping area with antique stores, ice cream parlor and a huge grassy area. My MIL told me that she wanted to buy me a cup for my new collection. I was so surprised and generally touched. I felt like a kid in a candy store. It was super hard for me to decide but here is the one I picked.
12. Visit 100 random blogs and leave comment(s). (13/100)
Chasing The Now without a doubt is my favorite blog that I have ever came across. She blogs about her everyday life, food, exercise, etc... I have a feeling I'll be back to see her again.
32. Do something that scares me.
The smart cookie that my big sis is,