Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ready Set Slide

Ok, my first ever official double layout.  I have scrapped the same event on two pages before but with different paper and embellies.  This is my first time scrapping a real double layout.  Although I did want to make Trinity's side girly and Luke's side more boyish. 


I used the double challenge for July from The Moments.

The challenge had to have circles, only 1 flower and the color red.  I don't have just regular circles I thought it would be more challenging to think out of the box.  My circle brad has little circles/dots on it, the journaling on the bottom right side is made up of circles, most of my outer space stuff has circles and my metal charm says happiness is a circle.  The 'round in circles Challenge end on July 15th so hurry over. 

2 comments: