Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dry Spell Is Over

I've unintentionally put my list on hold.  Last week I revised/updated my (still uncompleted) list.  But, by doing that I think it really go me at it again.  I was able to complete 3 items without much thought.

58. Go on a real date (with my DH).
Last Friday I came home from work and my DH said the kiddos were staying the night at his parents.  We went to dinner (thanks Christmas gift card).  After dinner we grabbed some frozen yogurt and rented a movie.  We went home ate our yogurt and cuddled on the couch and watched the movie.  It was the best date night in a long time.

17. Take my kids to the movies. 
I found out that a local movie theater did free Saturday morning kid movies.  How perfect!!!  We watched Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who.  Such a cute movie and made for a fun family outing.

64. Keep my niece overnight.
I had Monday off from work so what a perfect weekend to do my #64.  On Sunday my BIL & SIL dropped off my Niece Hailey and she got to have her first sleepover at our house.  My DD has been taking about it all week so needless to say she was super excited when Hailey arrived.  Hailey is 2 and there is only so much you can do with a 4 year old and (2) 2 year olds running around.  But we had a blast; building Lego's, blocks, dolls, coloring, etc...  Trinity was super sad to see Hailey go but I promised we would have her over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment