Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Major Changes

So I've made some major changes to my 101 in 1001 list.  When I first started this back in May 2011 I didn't really know where I was headed or exactly what I was doing.  I think I have it figured out (for the most part ;).  My list is now had it's own page 101 in 1001, I have completion dates on some items but not all and links to the posts related to the completion of that item.  I hope you all have been enjoying my 101 in 1001 journey so far.  I'm looking forward to a new year.  Here are a few items that I've completed and haven't blogged about.

5. Rent a lake/river/beach house.
LOL, not really a house it was a timeshare however I'm counting it because we were at the beach.

13. Plant a herb garden.
This one is complete however they all died.  I do want to try this again.

25. Try 10 new recipes.

32. Do something that scares me.

39. Get a pedicure.

49. Go to a Farmers Market.

65. Make homemade applesauce.

2 comments:

  1. I have a list of 101 in 1001 that I started last week. I'm currently on 76, so I love your number 1 :) I think I'll do that too.

    Your list has also inspired me to add a few to mine. I love, love, love the 100 blog comments and the tea cup collection ones. I had doing something that scares me too. I have a needle phobia and I gave myself an injection.

    Good luck for the rest of yours :)

    ♥SB 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome list. I stared a 101 in 1001 list for my birthday last year, and it is such a motivator. Planting a garden is on my list as well, and since I finally move out of the city and into a house that has a yard, I can do it. Sorry your herbs died. That is a bummer. Good luck with your list.

    eveyinorbit via Love Comment Blog ♥ (6)

    ReplyDelete